The Great Outdoors Frame
Project Sheet: cd1312
• Black Frame - G660A-121257
• Unfinished Wooden Frame
• Mini Deer Head
• Paper - October Afternoon
• Glossy Accents
• Alpha Stickers - American Crafts
• Foam Brush
1. Remove the backing to the smaller unfinished wooden frame.
2. Use a foam brush to paint frame with stain. Let Dry.
3. Turn frame face down on top of the patterned paper. Use pencil to trace around inside and outer
4. Use scissors to cut out on pencil line.
5. Adhere paper to the front of the frame.
6. Adhere the smaller frame over the opening of the larger frame using Glossy Accents.
7. Adhere the deer head to the smaller frame with Glossy Accents.
8. Brush a think layer of Glossy Accents over the paper on the smaller frame.
9. Adhere the alpha stickers using Glossy Accents to create the title.