'Tis the Season Shadowbox
Project Sheet: cd2811
UPC #: 420004017154
- 12x12 Shadowbox (Black) - MCS/43
My Mind's Eye: Oh What Fun
- Paper (Wreaths)
- Journal Card pack
- Jute String (Christmas) - Tim Holtz
- Cedar Pinecone Pick - Darice
- Fine Tip Marker
- Foam Squares
- Corner Rounder/Chomper (Optional)
- Paper Trimmer
- Pick out 'Tis the Season Tree and at least six desired journaling cards. If any of your cards you chose have red backgrounds pick out more journaling cards to use as matting. Set aside the tree.
- Crop photos and any red background journaling cards to fit onto journaling cards, rounding corners of each photo is completely optional.
- Adhere photos/red background journaling cards onto journaling cards, using foam squares.
- If using tag card, string a small piece of Christmas Jute through the hole. Also, if desired journal on one of your desired cards, using a fine tip marker.
- Layout out journaling cards onto the backside of "Wreaths" paper. Once desired layout is archived, adhere cards to paper using foam squares. Be sure to leave some room at the bottom of the layout.
- Remove backing from shadowbox. Pull apart the cedar pick and place pieces along the bottom inside the shadowbox, insert layout and replace backing.
- Wrap Christmas Jute around the bottom of the shadowbox tying into a double knot trimming excess.
- Adhere the "'Tis the Season Tree to the right side of the frame, using foam squares. See photo for placement.