Tissue Paper Square Frame
Project Sheet: cd1886
• Square Cream Frame
• Tissue Paper
• Mod Podge-Matte
• Painter’s Tape
• Craft Knife/Razor Blade
• Glossy Accents
1. Using painter’s tape, tape off the glass of
2. Using a paint brush, brush on a layer of Mod Podge to the front surface of the frame.
3. Lay a piece of tissue paper on top of the frame, gently pressing into the grooves of the
frame. Let dry for 30 minutes.
4. Gently brush on a layer of Mod Podge to the top of the layer of tissue paper. Lay
another layer of tissue paper on top of the other. Pressing gently into the grooves of
the frame. Let dry completely.
5. Gently brush on a layer of Mod Podge over the top surface of the frame/tissue paper.
6. Use a craft knife to cut along the inside edge of the frame, to cut away any excess
tissue paper. Make sure that it is dry before you do this, or it will tear the tissue
7. Using the Glossy Accents, adhere the sequins to the center of each indented circle on
the frame. Let dry.
8. Place photo inside of frame.