Together is... Hanging Plaque
Project Sheet: cd2921
UPC #: 420004018960
- Rectangle Plaque w/ Three Hanging Tiles - CAL/63
- Acrylic Paint (Marsh Fern) - FolkArt
- Vinyl ( Together There's No Place) - Decorating Your Life
Always & Forever Collection - Simple Stories
- Paper (4x4 Elements)
- Bits & Pieces
- Jute 2ply
- Adhesive Foam Squares
- Foam Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Remove rings and hanging tiles from plaque.
- Paint all wood surfaces Marsh Fern, let dry.
- Sand painted wood, especially around edges for a distress look, wiping off dust.
- Cut the vinyl apart right below the word "Together". Following instructions on vinyl packaging, apply the word "together" to the plaque along the top, and the rest below closer to the bottom without covering the holes for the rings.
- From 4x4 Elements paper cut out the piece of the 4x4 Heart. From remaining paper cut a 12" strip to fit between the vinyl on plaque. The strip will be short but will be embellished to make it work.
- Trace wood tiles onto photos and 4x4 Element Heart piece and cut out. Also poke holes through these pieces where the holes line up in the tiles.
- Reattach the tiles to the plaque, incorporating the photos on the outer two tiles and the 4x4 Heart element to the middle tile.
- Sand edges of paper strip cut in step 6. Adhere strip to plaque using foam squares, butting the paper up against the edge on right side.
- Pick out desired die cuts from the Bits & Pieces pack. Embellish the tiles and plaque with these, using foam squares to adhere. We chose the die cut of the metal bucket with flowers and silhouette heart to use to the left of the paper strip on plaque to hide the edge where the paper didn't reach the edge.
- Wrap jute around the plaque over the paper strip tying into a bow. Tie jute around the heart tile, tying it into a double knot. Then string jute through the hangers at the top of the plaque tying into a bow.