Trick or Treat 8x8 Shadow Box
Project Sheet: cd1013
• 8x8 white shadowbox - MCS/243
• 2 -Doodlebug Halloween Parade Paper: Treat Bag #3899
• Trick or Treat Vinyl – Vinyl Words
• Black Tulle
• Candy Corn Buttons- Dress It Up #2543
• Button Shank Remover
• Foam Dots
• Glue Dots
1. From the treat bag paper cut an 8x8 piece and a 5x6 piece.
2. Using foam dots, adhere the 5x6 piece orange side up, onto the 8x8 piece candy side centering it.
3. Using button shank remover, remove shanks from all candy corn buttons. Set aside one large and two small candy corn buttons.
4. Adhere the rest of the candy corn buttons to the candy paper, using glue dots.
5. Remove backing of shadowbox and insert 8x8 piece of paper face side down, replace backing.
6. Apply vinyl to the glass positioned over the orange paper.
7. Tie tulle bow and adhere to upper left corner of shadowbox using Glue Dots.
8. Using Glue Dots, adhere the large candy corn button to the bow and the small ones to each side of the word ‘OR’.