Trick or Treat MDF Stand
Project Sheet: cd1021
• MDF Stand - YOR/3225
• Ceramcoat Paint - Black
• Pebbles - Trick or Treat line
-Eerie pattern paper
-Hocus Pocus pattern paper
• Pop Dots
1. Using the black paint, paint the MDF Stand. Allow to dry.
2. Cover the front and back of the stand with the Hocus Pocus pattern paper. Use a scissor or craft knife to trim off any excess paper.
3. Mat a photo onto two layers of pattern paper using the Eerie and Hocus Pocus pattern papers. Attach to the stand using Pop-dots for added dimension.
4. Embellish the stand with stickers from the sticker sheet.