Truly Believe Reversed Canvas
Project Sheet: cd2872
UPC #: 420004018472
- 12x12 Canvas - SPC
- Tint - It (Sepia) - Design Master
- Acrylic Paint (Burgundy) - Americana
- Vinyl (The Bell Still Rings - White) - Decorating Your Life
- Paper (Peace on Earth) - Simple Stories
- Jingle Bell (25mm Matte Gold) - Darice
- Jute 2 ply - Darice
- Glue Stick
- Hot Glue Gun & Sticks
- Paper Trimmer
- Paint Brush
- Craft Knife
Hardware for Hanging/Easel
- Paint the canvas Burgundy, let dry.
- Sand the painted canvas. Wipe off with a slightly damp paper towel.
- Using craft knife, cut canvas way from wood frame on backside.
- Spray the wood canvas frame Sepia (Tint-It). Apply one to two coats letting dry in between.
- Cut strips of paper to fit inside the tinted wood frame. Using a glue stick adhere the paper strips to the front of the tinted frame.
- Place frame facedown on work surface. Adhere the painted/sanded canvas facedown, to the back of the wood frame using a glue gun.
- Flip frame over and apply vinyl to the right, following instructions on vinyl packaging.
- String bell on a piece of jute, tying into a bow at the top. Adhere this to the top inside of the frame, also tack bell down with a little hot glue.
- Attach hardware or use easel to display.