Us 5x5 Tile
Project Sheet: cd2939
UPC #: 420004019103
- 5x5 Tile w/ Holes - NST/190
- Acrylic Paint (Raw Umber) - FolkArt
- Paper (Aspen/White Notebook) - Simple Stories
- Button Fun 1863 (Mini Hearts) - Dress It Up
- Jumbo Craft Sticks
- Alphabet Foam Stamps - Making Memories
- Adhesive Lines - Nicole
- Optional: Adhesive Foam Squares
- Foam Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- Desired Hardware for Displaying
- Create a stain using a small amount of Raw Umber acrylic paint and some water, apply it to four jumbo craft sticks. Let dry.
- Cut wood grain paper to measure 5.25"x5.25".
- Using a dry foam brush apply Raw Umber paint to the foam stamp "U" and stamping it onto the center of the wood grain paper, trying not to rock the stamp. Continue with the letter "S", let dry. You may want to practice on scratch paper first.
- Apply the stamped paper to the front of the tile using adhesive lines on the back edge of the paper.
- Adhere heart button onto tile, using adhesive line cut down.
- Adhere the jumbo craft sticks together creating a frame laying it out on top of the tile.
- Adhere jumbo craft stick frame to the tile using adhesive lines or foam squares.