Vellum Hello Card
Project Sheet: cc1014-4
- 11 x 4 ¼ Kraft Steno
- 5 ¼ x 4 “Recollection” paper by Crate Paper
- 3x3 “Chapters” (yellow print) paper by Crate Paper
- 3x3 Cream Vellum by Worldwin
- Hello stamp by Savvy Stamps
- VersaMark ink by Tsukineko
- Mustard Embossing Powder by American Crafts
- Hello Stamp by Savvy
- Butterfly Punches by Martha Stewart
- Corner Chomper by We R Memory Keepers
- Pearls by Kaiser Craft
- Circle Die Cut
- Cuttlebug Machine
- Use ¼” side of the Corner Chomper to round the bottom corners of the patterned paper, as well as the card base.
- Use die cut to cut out a circle out of patterned paper.
- Stamp hello onto vellum paper with VersaMark ink, apply yellow embossing powder, and heat set.
- Put adhesive around the edge of the vellum square, and adhere to the patterned paper under the punched out circle, so the hello is seen through the window.
- Adhere yellow square to the card front, and use pop dots top adhere patterned piece to the front of the card, so the yellow pattern is seen through the vellum window.
- Punch out butterflies out of yellow paper and vellum. Use Glue Dots to adhere to the card front. Bend the wings up to give them some dimension.
- Apply pearls to the center of the butterflies.