Warm & Cozy 12x12 Wood Canvas
Project Sheet: cd1646
• 12x12 Wood Canvas (DON/95)
• 4x4 Wood Frame (CAL/23)
• Glitter Snowflake Pick
• Simple Stories: Snow Fun
- Expressions Cardstock Stickers
- Fundamentals Cardstock Stickers
- Paper (Brr, Elements #2, Bundle Up, Flurries)
• Foam Squares
• Paper Trimmer
• Glossy Accents
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt/Nautical
• Paint Brush
1. Paint the entire surface of the Wood Canvas and wood frame using the Nautical Chalk Paint. Let dry.
2. Cut the woodgrain patterned paper to measure 11” x 11-1/2”. Adhere to the inside of the wood canvas using Glossy Accents.
3. Cut two strips from the excess of the woodgrain paper to measure 1/2” x 11”. Adhere to the top and bottom of the woodgrain paper using Glossy Accents.
4. Cut two pieces from the “Brr” patterned paper to measure 1-1/4” x 11”, and 2 pieces to measure 1-1/4” x 11-1/2”. Adhere to the inside edges of the wood canvas using Glossy Accents.
5. Cut a two pieces from the sweater patterned paper to measure 1/2” x 12”, and 1/4” x 11”. Adhere to the top outer edge of the wood canvas using Glossy Accents.
6. From the sweater patterned paper, use your paper trimmer to cut a mat for the front of the frame. Adhere using Glossy Accents.
7. Cut the velcro piece into four. Adhere to the back corners of the frame using Glossy Accents. (Leave the velcro pieces together) Put a dab on the back side of each velcro piece of E6000, then flip over and adhere to the wood canvas.
8. Cut an element title from the elements paper. Adhere to the lower right side of the canvas, adhering one side with Glossy Accents, and one side layering Foam Squares.
9. Cut off a glittered snowflake from the pick. Adhere to the upper right hand side, partially behind the frame, using E6000. Let dry.
10. Adhere the title stickers, snowflake stickers, and snowman stickers using Foam Squares.
11. Add a photo to the frame.