Warm & Cozy Inlay Frame
Project Sheet: cd1649
• Inlay Frame
• Paper-Carta Bella/Warm & Cozy (Cozy Stripe)
• Wooden Ornaments
-Teresa Collins/Candy Cane Lane
• Glitter Chipboard Letter Stickers
-American Crafts/Thickers (Treasure)
• Glossy Accents
• Foam Squares
• Paper Trimmer
• Paint Brush
• Walnut Stain- Americana
• Craft Knife
1. Paint the surface of the inlay frame and the wood ornaments with the walnut stain. Let dry.
2. Adhere the piece of snowflake patterned paper to the inside of the inlay frame using Glossy Accents.
3. Trace around the wood ornaments on the crimson cardstock. Cut out with a scissors.
4. Adhere the crimson cardstock circles to the back of the wood ornaments using Glossy Accents.
5. Using a craft knife, cut a slit in the paper, between the slots at the top of the wood ornament. Tie a piece of jute through the slit, adhering the other end of the jute to the top of the frame using E6000. Let dry.
6. Tie jute bows onto the top of the ornaments.
7. Cut a piece of the crimson cardstock to measure 2-3/4” x 12”. Adhere to the right side of the snowflake paper using Foam Squares.
8. Adhere a sticker border to the edge of the cardstock vertically.
9. Add title to the cardstock using Thickers and Glossy Accents.
10. Add photos to the ornaments, adhering with Glossy Accents.