Warm Up Here Sign
Project Sheet: cd2850
UPC #: 420004015266
- Wall Art Slat Board (White) - PAC/18
- Chalkboard Spray Paint (Black) - Krylon
- Paper (Red & Black Buffalo Plaid) - Reminisce
- 4" Vinyl Letter Pack
- Scor-Tape 1/4"
- Paper Trimmer
- Place slat board on work surface horizontally, making sure the hangers are at the top on the backside.
- Place vinyl letters on the board, spelling out WARM UP HERE. Make sure the letters are completely stuck down, especially around the edges. See photo for reference.
- Following instructions on Chalkboard Spray, spray the slat board, covering the top and sides. Let dry. Apply another coat if needed.
- Remove vinyl letters, rub chalk over surface of board and wipe off. Use chalk to draw a snowflake at the beginning and end of the word HERE.
- From Buffalo Plaid paper, cut two strips of each of these sizes, 1" x 7 3/4", 1" x 9 3/4" and 1" x 12".
- Using Scor-Tape, adhere the 9 3/4" strips on the left and right side of the slat board. Then adhere the 12" strips, one to the top and one to the bottom. The last strips will also be adhered to the top and bottom of the slat board, next to the 12" strips to completely cover the sides.