Warm Wishes Painting Panel
Project Sheet: cd1092
• 6x6 Wood Wall Box
• 12x12 Caroling Paper (Fancy Pants)
• Gold Shimmer Twine
• Brown Houndstooth Flower
• Treasure Vanilla Thickers
• Antique White Acrylic Paint
• Mod Podge
1. Paint the edges of the wall box with the antique white paint, let dry.
2. Cut paper to size and glue down with the mod podge.
3. Apply a generous layer of mod podge over the top of the wall box and press down the letters.
4. Add the twine to the bottom of the box in a criss-cross pattern. Apply a layer of mod podge over the twine to keep in place and press down the flower in the corner.