Watercolor Grateful Canvas
Project Sheet: cd1988
• 12” x 12” Thin Canvas
• Watercolor Paints-Cotman Watercolour (Raw Sienna, Cadmium Yellow Hue)
• Viny - Give Thanks with a Grateful Heart – Vinyl Words
• Wood Leaf Assortment - Lara’s Crafts
• 2” Bristle Brush
• E6000 Adhesive
1. Using the Cadmium Yellow Hue watercolor paint, squirt a small amount into a bowl. Add water until the paint is watered down to desired consistency and texture. Make sure that all the small paint chunks are mixed into the water well. Use the bristle brush to run a few drags across the canvas with the watered down paint. Let dry completely.
2. Use the bristle brush to run along the canvas in spots with yellow hue, which will make it darker in those areas. Let dry completely.
3. Repeat step 1, only this time using the Raw Sienna watercolor paint.
4. Once your canvas has the watercolor effect you wish to create, let dry completely.
5. Placing a hard surface into the backside of the canvas, apply the vinyl to the front of the canvas. Remove hard surface once vinyl is applied.
6. Adhere the wood leaves to the canvas using E6000 Adhesive. Let dry.