Wildflower Prayers Card
Project Sheet: CCEM2017-2
- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 Kraft Card
- 5 x 4 1/4 Sandy Beach 2 (dots) paper by Authentique
- 4 1/2 x 3 3/4 Kraft cardstock by Bazzill
- Nature’s Paintbrushes cling stamp by Penny Black
- Prayers Stamp & Cut by Hero Arts
- Distress Markers: Seedless Preserves, Iced Spruce, Forest Moss & Shabby Shutters
- Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink by Ranger
- Ink Sponge
- Black Ink
- Glue Pen
1. Wrap twine around the polka dot cardstock twice, and tie into a bow so it lays on the left side of the cardstock. Adhere piece to the front of the card.
2. Color the rubber of the stamp with Distress Markers. Use sample as a guide for color placement. Lightly mist the colored rubber stamp with water, and stamp onto kraft cardstock. Let dry.
3. Use die cut machine to cut “prayers” word out of kraft cardstock (the “prayers” word is pre-cut for you). Use an ink sponge to distress the edges of the word with Brushed Corduroy ink. Also distress the edge of the stamped kraft piece.
4. Use a glue pen to adhere “prayers” to the stamped piece. Use black ink to stamp “and love” under “prayers”.
5. Use pop dots to adhere finished piece to the front of the card.