With Sympathy Card
Project Sheet: CCEM2017-11
- 5 ½ x 8 ½ Kraft Card by Bazzill
- 5 1/2 x 4 Walnut paper by Simple Stories
- 4 1/2 x 3 1/2 Walnut Cream paper by Bazzill
- Scrap of Kraft paper (for cutting out banner)
- Forest Background stamp by Hero Arts
- Many Everyday Messages clear stamp set by Hero Arts
- Everyday Sentiment Banners Die cut by Lawn Fawn
- Dark Brown, Olive Green, & Deep Green - Zig Clean Color Markers
- Truffle Twine by American Crafts
- Paper distresser
- Clear Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink
- Water Brush
- Die cut machine
- Black ink
1. Adhere the patterned wood paper to the front of the card.
2. Stamp the tree image onto the cream paper with Versamark ink and emboss with clear embossing powder.
3. Use the Clean Color markers and a water brush to color the tree image. Dab off extra ink from the embossed area with a paper towel.
4. Use a scissor to trim the edges of the stamped piece, right up to the embossed area, then use a paper distresser to rough up the edges just a bit. Adhere embossed piece to the front of the card.
5. Use die cut machine to cut out a banner out of kraft paper, and use black ink to stamp sentiment onto the center of the banner. Attach to embossed piece with pop dots.
6. Tie twine around the card base twice, and tie into a knot falling on the right side of the card.