Wonderful World Pallet Sign
Project Sheet: cd1776
• Pallet Sign KID/70
• Maps of the World Paper Roll -Hazel & Ruby
• Vinyl - And I think to Myself What A Wonderful World - Decorating Your Life
• Chalk Paint-FolkArt/Oatmeal
• Mod Podge-Gloss
• Acrylic Paint-Ceramcoat/Maple Sugar
• Paint Brush
• Razor Blade/Craft Knife
• Paper Trimmer or Scissors
1. Using one sheet of the Maps of the World Paper, adhere to the front of the pallet sign using Mod Podge. Let dry.
2. Once dry, run your craft knife or razor blade along the edges and between the slates to cut away the excess paper.
3. Use a piece of sandpaper to rough up the edges, or tear away some of the corners with your hands to give it a “worn” look.
4. Paint the fourth slat using the Maple Sugar acrylic paint. Give it a second coat. Let dry.
5. Cut the vinyl apart using a paper trimmer or scissors. Apply the vinyl to the front of the pallet sign following instructions on the packaging.