Wood Burned Hello Tray
Project Sheet: cd1853
• Wood Tray- KID/73
• Wood Burning Tool
• Transfer/Graphite Paper
• Pattern/Design To Transfer
• White Acrylic Paint
1. Print out or make a copy of the pattern or image you wish to wood burn.
2. Using pencil and graphite paper, trace the pattern onto your wood surface.
3. Wood burn your wood surface by following the lines from the graphite paper. Start with outlining the pattern/image, and then shade after the outline is completed. Add the detailed burning last.
*TIP: Let your wood burning tool cool down completely before changing to a different point
4. Water down the white paint and give the tray a white wash look. Let dry.
5. Add a layer of varnish to the top and sides of your wood tray to protect it.