Wooden Spoon Collection
Project Sheet: cd1787
• 3 wooden utensils
• 1 pint jar
• 2 sheets adhesive fabric (1 sheet will do many spoons - use more sheets for variety)
1. Measure the circumference of the utensil and cut a strip of adhesive fabric ½ inch wider. Pull the paper off the back and wrap fabric around handle, overlapping at center back. Tie the spoons together with a piece of jute.
2. Cut a 2 inch strip from the remainder of the fabric. Pull the paper off and wrap around the jar overlapping in the back.
3. Cut a 1 inch strip and wrap around the jar ring.
4. Remove the jar lid and set spoons in the jar.