Write It Down MDF Stand
Project Sheet: cd1008
• MDF Stand - YOR/3225
• Brown Chalk Ink
• American Crafts - Cut & Paste line
-Postmarked pattern paper
-Cross My Heart pattern paper
-A-Lister pattern paper
-Precisely pattern paper
-Stitched Vellum Pockets
• Glossy Accents
1. Adhere a piece of Postmarked pattern paper to each side of the MDF Stand. Trim off any excess paper using a scissor or crafts knife.
2. Cover the base of the MDF Stand with pieces of the Cross My Heart pattern paper.
3. Ink the edges of the stand and base with Block Chalk Ink.
4. Glue a Stitched Vellum Pocket to the front of the stand using Glossy Accents.
5. Trim the "Write It Down" card from the A Lister pattern paper and adhere to the front of the vellum pocket.
6. Trim pieces of the Precisely pattern paper to 2.5x3.5" and place in the vellum pocket.