Write Our Fairytale Wood Box
Project Sheet: CD 2671
UPC #: 420004015600
- Wood Box (white) - PAC/28
BoBunny: Aryia's Garden:
- 12x12 Window
- Let's Write Our Own Fairytale Vinyl
- Rose Gold Upholstery Tacks
- Paper Matte - Mod Podge
- Foam Brush
- Paper Trimmer
- 4x6 Photo
- Using a paper trimmer, cut 2 strips to approximately 10" by 2" and 2 strips to approximately 7" by 2". These 4 pieces are for the edges of the wood box. Then, cut the remaining paper down to approximately 4.5" by 6.5" to back your 4x6 photo.
- Using a foam brush and Paper Matte Mod Podge, brush a thin layer onto the wood box and the back of the paper and adhere the 4 strip of paper to the edges of the wood box.
- Using your 4x6 photo and backing paper, repeat step 2 with the Paper Matte Mod Podge attaching the backing paper first to the left side of the wood box. Then, adhere your 4x6 photo into the center of the backing paper that you've just attached to the wood box.
- While waiting for the Mod Podge to dry, Apply the "Let's write our own fairytale" vinyl to the right side on the wood box by following the directions provided on the vinyl's packaging.
- Using the rose gold upholstery tacks, push a tack into each corner of your 4x6 photo and two on each end of each side of the wood box.