You're The Best Hibiscus Card
Project Sheet: CCEM2017-7
- 8 1/2 x 5 1/2 White Card
- 5 1/2 x 1/2 Tropic paper by Crate Paper
- 5 1/2 x 1/4 Fly Away paper by Crate Paper
- Hibiscus Color Layering clear stamp set by Hero Arts
- Many Everyday Messages clear stamp set by Hero Arts
- Plastic Flamingo, Wild Rose, Lobstrer, Sugar Plum, Freshly Cut Grass, & Peacock Inks by Lawn Fawn
- Rhinestones by Triveni
- Black Ink
1. Fold kraft paper in half to make the card base.
2. Stamp the snowman onto the X-Press It paper with the Tuxedo Black ink and color with Copic Markers: YR07 & YR09 for the snowman nose and bird beak, R37 & R59 for the hat band and bird, R59 for the scarf, E37 & E39 for the hat and buttons, B000 for the snowman shadow, R00 for the snowman cheeks. Die cut the snowman out with the coordinating die.
3. Die cut the hill at the top of the white cardstock piece.
4. Use a glue pen to add glitter to the snowman and the hill. Use the sample as a guide fro glitter placement.
5. Attach the hill piece to the bottom part of the patterned paper piece. Attach the snowman to the left side of the hill, tucking the bottom part of the snowman under the top edge of the hill.
6. Stamp the sentiment in black ink to the right of the snowman on the patterned paper.
7. Attach the patterned paper piece to the card front.